Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, April 25, 2011

Unity Candle Set/Monday Blog Hop

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter
yesterday.

Wedding Season is upon us! (anyone
heard of Prince William & Kate?) I've been
working on some Wedding Items & decided
to make a Unity Candle Set from Vinyl.

I love how it turned out. Have I told you
how much I love Monograms? I really
think they are so Classic & Elegant.

What have you been working on? Your
turn...Blog Hop below..You know the rules..

You are GREAT & inspiring to us all!!!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the invite to yours. You've got a ton of goodies here and I am just going to make myself at home. Thanks for the invite and party. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That unity candle is just beautiful! I'm a sucker for a monogram too. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just love it with the monogram on it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete