Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, April 18, 2011

Personalized Girl Owl/Mon Blog Hop

Hi everybody..Hope you had a great weekend! It was beautiful here..finally a real Spring weekend!

I love these little Owls all over the net.
I love making them out of vinyl..and I wanted to make a little Girl Owl so I put a bow in her (hair? Ha!) and put a name under the branch.

I could picture this in a Nursery or
child's room. What a cute way to update a bedroom without paint or fuss. It takes only minutes to apply to the wall.

I love the personalization, too! Why not
have kids "feel" special?? They ARE so Special..Have any little girl owls in your house?

Hope you get some inspiration from this
or from the creative links below.

Mondays Blog Hop BELOW...........


You know the Rules...Have fun..Leave
comments..

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another fun link party!

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to link up...I'm still kind of new to all this! Love the Owl design...too bad no little ones at my house anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the Weekend Blog Hop! Love your blog!
    Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!
    I have a crafty chica book giveaway that you might like. Check the right side bar!

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLOG HOPping around with 'Weekend Blog Hop' - I am now a follower of your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete