Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family Car Vinyl Decals/Wed. Blog Hop

FAMILIES...We all have them..We all love them (most of the time) A way to show who your family is, is to have Vinyl Decals on your car! You have seen them on cars all around. What I Love... is you can personalize them so much! Hair, Age, Bikes...You can do a Ski Family...Flip Flop Family..Fish Family.. The creativity is endless plus you show the world your pride in your Family (on the window of your CAR) Have I told you lately how much I love making Vinyl Decals? Hope this inspires something in you...Go be creative..Make something... Now it's your turn...what have you been making? You know the RULES...Wednesday Blog Hop Below..

1 comment:

  1. Those are too cute! Glad I found your blog I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete