Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day Cake Ideas

Father's Day is coming..Sunday June 20th.
I love surprising Mr. Claus with something
I've made or worked on "just for him!" This
year it's a big one & I hope I can have it done
before Father's Day. Can you keep a secret?
It's a wonderful Home Office for him. I hope
to have befores & afters for you to see in the
not too distant future.

I found a new little blog (that actually found me)
& I wanted to help him out..to show off the "world
of Ties" & info he has regarding ties...In other
words "Everything you always wanted to know
about Ties but were afraid to ask"...

My mom used to do a Tie Cake for my father but
not like these!!

He had these Father's Day Cake Ideas on his Blog
& they were incredible (but he did not make them) but
gives you the link to the original creator of them.
HERE'S JUST A FEW FATHER'S DAY CAKES

(That I LOVE) TO SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN...

So..Stop by his blog..Let's show him some
support & Leave some comments...

His name is Matt, his blog is HERE

THE CAKES ARE HERE

Original Source Here
This one looks just like a sweater!!!
Original Source Here
Mr. Businessman Shirt & Tie
Original Source Here

Hope you enjoyed this little tour of some
wonderful Father's Day Cake Ideas & Tie Info.

15 comments:

  1. Hi There.
    I'm looking for your Friday-Follow post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps - Your chicken recipe is linked to your main blog... maybe you could leave a link in the comments? It looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing your recipe with Tuesday Tastes! People's Choice Award Polls are open now, come vote for your favorite!

    Happy Day,
    Jasey @ Crazy Daisy

    http://crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/tuesday-tastes-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I'm a follower just stopping by to say HI on Blog Hop Friday!

    PLEASE enter to win the VERA BRADLEY GIVEAWAY that I have going on right now!

    Please drop by my blogs follow me back?

    http://www.free-baby-stuff-resources.blogspot.com/

    http://oooh-baby-baby.blogspot.com/

    http://inspirational-visions.blogspot.com/

    Oh...and your 7 layer dip looks absolutely yummy!

    J. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by for the Friday blog hop! Those cakes are amazing! You have a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh!my some people havetalent. the cakes are super. have a good weekend.rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb! Thank you for your sweet comments on my gazing ball. I had to come over and ssee what you have going on! :-) I can't wait to see the home office, that is something on my to do list also, only not for hubby, but for me! lol The tie cakes are unbleiveable...never seen anything like'em...so detailed!
    thanks for sharing and I'll be back soon!
    Sharon
    PS Please join me for my garden party coming up June 23-25th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! These cakes look amazing! Thanks for the nice comments at Yellow Blackbird! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cakes rock!

    Hi I'm here from Friday Follow!

    http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

    Hop on over to my pad and say hello :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you. Thank you for following my blog and for your sweet comment. I am your newest blog follower.
    Many blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my those cakes are fantastic. I have to show my daughter this Post. She's the baker in or family, but you're no baker you are definitely an artist! Fantastic. Mice to meet you I'm your latest follower. Us Christmas people need to stick together. !hehehe~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Creative! Please link this up to my Sister Sister Party if you can!

    http://blog.kuzakscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thanks for visiting me this weekend and sharing these amazing Father's day cakes. Now I'm following you back. :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    Alison

    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dropped in to follow you back. Your blog is cute!

    www.thecoupongoddess.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing your recipe....So Creative! Please link this up to my Sister Sister Party if you can!!!
    send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow great Father day gift idea ..So creative. Those cakes are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete