Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, June 21, 2010

Marketing Monday

It's Marketing Monday which means if
you have an ETSY SHOP, WEBSITE, BLOG
whatever you want to show the world &
"market"... this is the place to do it.

You can share with everyone that this is a
FREE way to advertise their Shop,
Website, Blog...This Blog Hop originated
@ Trendy Treehouse..Thanks to Trendy
Treehouse...Have a ques. about the Blog Hop?
See rules for the Blog Hop @ Trendy Treehouse

REMEMBER THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY
WEBSITE...Have fun & get to know some
new friends...Visit their sites...leave comments

5 comments:

  1. Loving your marketing Monday Party! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back & joined your MM party, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I am doing more and more of my shopping through Etsy and really enjoying it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for following me at WestTNFamily.com it's my new blog. :) I'm also following you. :)

    ReplyDelete