Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Basket Buckets vs. Traditional Baskets Baskets/Mon. Blog Hop

Sorry about the Popular Posts on the sidebar (photos)..Still having Blogger troubles..

Easter
is soon approaching with really
updated Easter Buckets (Plastic & Metal) I see them all over the place.

These that I made are so great because
they have several uses after Easter is over.. Toy storage, Summer Fun Toy, Teenagers would love to put their stuff in their rooms in it or even College Students & their Dorm Rooms....

What new Ideas do you have for
Easter this year???

Blog Hop is below the pics..Have Fun...
You know the Rules....

Let's see your
GREAT IDEAS!!!




4 comments:

  1. Love your baskets/buckets. They're so festive and, as you said, you can use them all year round. :)

    Thanks for hosting another great link party!

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. A woman across the street from me sells vinyl. I'm think I need her to help me do one of these for Easter this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your buckets! I hope you'll stop by the Pretty Packages Party and share them.

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/pretty-packages-party-8.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty.I'm think I need her to help me do one of these for Easter this year! it will be my first after marriage

    ReplyDelete