Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vinyl Lettering Wood Stackers

Ahhhhhhhh..Summertime..Flowers/Sunshine &
Lemonade...I love to do stackers..and summertime
colors..and especially the 4th of July..I'm very
Patriotic..See the Liberty/Freedom/America one.
That's one of my favorites!!
The Natural Beauty of Woodgrain. Nobody can
do wood like "Mother Nature".....

"God Bless the United States of America" & all
our wonderful men in uniform..Liberty..
Freedom.. America..Patriotism...That's
all that needs to be said..

Great Baby Gift..Pink...Blue...Yellow...
or match the room color...Names, Dates,
etc.

The Love of Life...

Great Christmas Gifts..

The Reason For The Season....

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are wonderful. I am going to make some patriotic ones this summer, I think.

    Thank you for linking this to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. Best of luck with your new store! I will have to stop back by sometime and check it out! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea... looks like a fun project to make into a business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I love the one with the new baby information!

    Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhh..Summertime..Flowers/Sunshine &
    Lemonade...I love to do stackers..and summertime
    colors..and especially the 4th of July..vinyl lettering

    ReplyDelete