Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Tour 2010 (Fam. Rm. Tree)

Here is the last of our Christmas Home Tour..
Family Room & 2nd Christmas Tree..Hope it
inspires..
I love good buys!!.I got this 7 1/2' tree w/lights
a few yrs ago @ Target for $20! It is easy to put
up & take down..I love it..
These are big beautiful stockings I had
made 34 yrs. ago..They still are as great
as when I first ordered them..


I made dough ornaments many yrs ago. I did
not make this one but love it. We have a
mixture of handmade/old fashion ornaments
on this tree. There are many cross-stitched
ones too. These are some of my favorites I
love to reminisce about each year.


I love our mechanical Santa..He has been
a part of our Christmas for many years..
He hasn't changed a bit in all these yrs..

(In Photo Below)
Here is the tree all 7 1/2 feet of it. We
always have red bows/Angel on top & red/
white fur tree skirt...I love the old fashion
look..
It reminds me somewhat of the
ornaments when I was growing up..Our
tree however was always a Charlie Brown
type for a few dollars..I always thought it
was beautiful..I guess because of all the
love that it received...It looked like the
Rockefeller Center tree to me...My parents
always made things wonderful even if we
did not have as much as others.










Hope you enjoyed the tour of 2010.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that tree (and the deal!!). Everything looks so cozy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your family room! Thanks so much for inviting us in for a peek!

    ReplyDelete