Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog Hop/Walk of Fame

It's that time again..Monday Blog Hop..Sorry I'm
so late in getting this up..It's been a hard day..
enough said..

You already know Blog Hops increase traffic
to your blog so people can see what great
things you've been working on!

Please GRAB my BUTTON/CODE & put
it on your sidebar to get more people to
join in.. The more the merrier..to Spread
the word that we have Monday & Wed.
Blog Hops each week. Both are different..

If your not a Follower..Why not join in
the Funnnnnn!

I will pick some Favorites from the previous
week to be in the "BLOG HOP WALK OF FAME"
so check back each week to see if your there. If you
are take a "I was featured" @ Santa's Gift
Shoppe BUTTON/CODE..You deserve it!!
Good Job!!

Here are my Favs from last Monday's Blog
Hop...

1) Isn't this cute?..I have a collection of
Nativities.. so I love them..She has a
wonderful tutorial on how to make this
on her great blog..Check it out..CLICK HERE

2) These are fabulous!! They are "Chocolate
Peppermint Blossoms" Would you like the
recipe?? She has it here..Check out her
other super ideas as well..CLICK HERE


3) How about "Oreo Brownies"..
Oh these sound delicious..I've got to try
these..If you would like to try these &
see a wonderful blog..Check this out...
CLICK HERE


4) How cute are these??? "Marshmallow
Pops" She has a fantastic blog & a lot of
great ideas..Check it out..CLICK HERE
Now for the Blog Hop...

We would love to see any: craft, tutorial
,
trash to treasure, great recipe..

This blog hop originated @ trendy treehouse..
Thanks to trendy treehouse..

Remember this is a Family Friendly
Website!

Click on the "You are Next Enter Here"
& follow the prompts..

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Clay Pot Nativity! Have a wonderful night and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time linking up. Thanks for the chance to share my handmade cards !

    ReplyDelete