Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Craft Room (organized for a change!)


Sorry the pictures aren't the best!!




I thought I'd give you a look at a seldom seen
sight....One of my craftrooms/workrooms...organized &
clean..before the Christmas production moves in...
and the elves get going in full production mode..
THIS IS THE BEFORE PICTURE..
and soon there won't be anywhere to walk or see any
workspace on the tabletops.

I hope to have a BIG Christmas in July
GIVEAWAY...& maybe give you some
ideas for Christmas/or show some projects
I'm working on.

Anyway MAKE IT A GREAT DAY TODAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I envy your room....:) It looks wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing at last week's Anything Related!

    ReplyDelete