Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Blog Hop

Another Wednesday is here & that means
it's time for the "Spotlight Yourself" Blog Hop..
However, the website that I get the Blog Hop
from is having Internet problems so it will be
back next week (hopefully) BUT DO NOT
DESPAIR.....trendy treehouse has a "Creative
Wednesday" Blog Hop that santasgiftshoppe
will post so you can share your talents!!

We would love to see what you have been
working on.. so show the world!!! This is your
stage!!! If you have a craft, great recipe,
makeover, trash to treasure, tutorial..
anything that will fall into those categories &
you've done..We want to see it...

Just Click on the "You are next...
CLICK HERE TO ENTER BUTTON"...
and follow the prompts...

Remember this is a PARTY..so have fun
& get to know some great new friends &
leave some comments that we all love!!

6 comments:

  1. Love your site. I love all things Christmas (particularly decorating). Thanks for visiting and following at my blog. Just a rookie - but love to hop and read.

    Thanks again.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by.

    http://shibleysmiles.com

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am now following your blog!

    Hugs~
    Crazy Cat Lady
    ccllibrary@aol.com
    http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for follow me! I'm following you back!
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow, glad you like the horses. I'm having a lot of fun with them :)
    I'm following you back. Nice idea with the scrabble tiles. good luck in all you do!
    Lil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping in and following me=) Love your blog and I'm your newest follower=)

    ReplyDelete