Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Friday, August 20, 2010

Christmas Boutique Tour(Day #1)Mrs. Claus' Kitchen

Since we pretty much finished our Home Tour of
what kind of things I make & decorate my house
with during the Christmas Season..I thought you might
like to tour my home when I have my Annual Santa's
Gift Shoppe Christmas Boutique...So let's see what
you'd find if you came shopping to Santa's Gift Shoppe
the first FRI/SAT of each Dec.
****If you are in Central California..come join us..
we have a blast!!!

First stop is going to be Mrs. Claus' Kitchen..
You can probably smell all the Cinnamon Rolls,
Steaming Hot Wassail, Breads, Cookies &
Candies..

Don't those Chocolate/Peanut Clusters
just call out to you???

BELOW: Is looking in from the living room to Mrs.
Claus' Kitchen..These are some of the things you'll
find..
Cinnamon Rolls..with lots of creamy frosting
Breads of All Kinds: Cinnamon Bread (Sm/Lg),
Banana Nut, Cranberry, Date, & Pumpkin
1st place Award Winning Jams (County Fair)
300 jars of 15 different blends...
Salsa..3 kinds
Choc/Walnut Biscotti
Choc/white Peanut Clusters...
Choc/Mint Walnut Brownies
English Toffee...4 kinds of Fudge...
Misc. Cookies
Fun Gifts..like Snowman Soup..Reindeer Food..
Mrs. Claus' Kisses..Elf's Favorite Snack..
Santa's Favorite Hot Chocolate.....




Below: We also have some other things
besides Food...We have a great assortment
of fun Aprons for Mom, Grandma, Auntie
& a matching one for your Daughter, Niece,
Grand-daughter..There's count down items,
trees, wreaths, snowmen, Santa's, angels...
But FOOD was our main VISUAL today.
*****Many of these items can be shipped to you
from the blog...with the exception of Food products...
We are in the process of adding a
Shopping cart to the blog for your Christmas
Shopping convenience...Coming Soon!!! We
are going to be making some changes on the
blog...so please bare with us...
Getting hungry yet?????????

14 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I love the idea of Christmas all year round. What a cute shop. Thanks for following and like fan page. I am following and like fan page back.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is jam packed. I can almost smell it all! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to see all of these Christmas goodies. You are right too...I am so hungry now!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! so much to drive yourself nuts trying to figure out what to eye-ball first. thanks rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute blog, thanks for stopping by and baby makes three.... I'm a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog, following and leaving a comment. I am your newest follower from FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the idea of a Mrs. Claus' Kitchen sign. It would be cute to give a Christmas Apron with it. I've added you to my blog roll on my Christmas blog and I love your bloggie bling. Esp the stripes thru the text area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I could live in that room forever! LOL I wish I was coming to Cali sometime soon....would love to see this up close and personal. Beautiful!

    Thanks for adding my Blogmania button to your sidebar too....and of course, for being one of my fabulous sponsors!! I can't believe it's only 3 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm visiting from TTL! Great blog! Come by Sassy Sites and say hi! :)

    Marni @ Sassy Sites
    www.sassysites.blogspot.com
    MY blog is all about YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Just wanted to let you know about my MomsReview4You Wednesday blog hop! Would love it if you would come follow me and link up!

    http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! Such cute things. It sure is putting me in the Christmas mood.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so glad you joined us for Anything Related! Come back tomorrow for another great party!
    {Rebekah}

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all looks so beautiful! You have a knack for decorating and display. I'm following you back from New Friend Friday (or Friendly Friday I'm not sure:) !
    Thanks for the follow!
    Blessings,
    Wendy
    www.wendygunn.net

    ReplyDelete