Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, July 20, 2009

Delectable Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

This is a LOADED CHOCOLATE /PEANUT
BUTTER CUP COOKIE....Loaded with Reese's
Pieces, Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups,
Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter & a Chocolate
dough...Wow that's chocolaty.......

These would be great for a special occasion.
I found these on a number of blogs, pretty much
the same recipe, This one was adapted from
Kitchen Cafe ....(I didn't put the 1 cup of peanut
butter chips that was in the original recipe & you
may want to do that)....

Ingredients:

1 Cup Butter, (softened)
3/4 C. Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy)
(I used crunchy)
3/4 C. Sugar
3/4 C. packed Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 1/3 C. Flour
1/3 C. Cocoa Powder (I think I would use not
as much..... maybe 1/4 -1/2 Cup)..you decide
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1 Bag Reese's Pieces

~Note: Cut the Peanut Butter Cups in half
(gently) and put in refrigerator or freezer
til ready to use. Original Recipe said to
freeze first.......(but 1 blogger stated she had
problems cutting them after they were
frozen)....we don't want problems like that...

Preheat Oven to 350F.

In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together
softened butter, peanut butter, white sugar, &
brown sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a
time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa,
& baking soda; stir into the creamed mixture.
Mix in chocolate chips, & Reese's Pieces (hand
stir them in so the shells of the Reese's Pieces don't
get broken).

I used a Cookie Scoop to have each cookie round &
look more uniformed. I also used a Slipat Cookie
sheet liner...(they are the BEST non-stick liners!!!)
These are 2 of my Favorite Kitchen Items......

Push one Peanut Butter Cup half into the center of
each ball of dough. Bake for 8 to 10 min. (My oven
they were done at 9 min. (You don't want them to
fall apart so make sure you let them cool completely
before lifting them off the cookie sheet).....

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You've added so much to the blog!! My mouth is watering just looking at all of these recipes and pictures. It helps that I know just how incredible you cooking is. :) I just added you to my blogroll. Take care! Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these delicious treats. These were amazing! Leslie and I devoured them! (Terri is abstaining from sugar, so she didn't have any. That was fine by me :-p) I will absolutely be making this for our next work potluck.

    --Sunnie (your neighbors)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look truly decadent...but delicious! i have been rummaging through your site and i can't believe how many jars of jam you have made so far...i will stop complaining about the couple of dozen or so i make in the heat of summer! i love your quote...life is hard, get a helmet...i will definitely try and find an opportunity to use that one! so funny!
    found you through NFF on the girl creative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a conspiracy. The Internet is plotting to make me fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm from NFF, and ohmigod, these cookies look HEAVENLY! Chocolate and peanut butter and easily my favorite flavor combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i sooooo wish my boyfriend wasn't allergic to peanuts! these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm...definitely delectable! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im such a sucker for PEANUT BUTTER

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saving this recipe for the upcoming holiday baking... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! I'm really wishing I wasn't on a diet right now :)

    ReplyDelete