Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Monogrammed Initial/Name Glass Block Bank

I Love these Glass Blocks! They are so much
Fun to create & work with & a great canvas
to put any Vinyl Decal on.

Besides that they now have them with a 2"
hole (in top or bottom) with a plastic slit
to either use as a bank or put mini lights in
& the plug easily slides thru the slit..Did I
say I love these!

I put the nativity on them for the past few
Christmas' & with lights..they are beautiful.

But I love these even better where you can
use them as a bank for your children (or even
yourself)

One of the cutest ways to personalize these
is layering the name on top of a Monogram
Initial& putting a nice bow around it! Then
to top it off my Favorite thing is polka dots.
(see photo BELOW)

Below is the Monogram Initial only..what a
BIG difference it makes when you add the
Name & layering..This also would look great
with a Family Monogram & Name.

BIG DIFFERENCE with Name & polka Dots!

Then here is where you could make it a Fun
personalized Bank for your child/or teenager.

The Glass Block has a 2" hole & makes
getting your money out really easy.
I've tried it & it works great!
More Pics...

Here are some taken at Christmas last year
with the Nativity in Vinyl. I love the mini
lights with it. (See Below)
These Blocks also come in 1/2 sizes. Great for
Names or Words....(See ideas Below)
More ideas Below..


You can even celebrate Easter on them!
As seen Below!

But still my Favorite is the Monogram
layered with the Name..& used as a Bank.
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...I must try to cut some vinyl and give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!! I have seen them done for Christmas but I truly look the others you have made!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use these as banks. I didn't realize that they made them with the openings, so they could be used that way. They look fabulous embellished with your vinyl letters!

    Thanks for linking to the party each week. By the way, did you notice that you were featured at my cottage last week? ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project - just gorgeous - also love the font - is it available to buy?

    ReplyDelete