Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How "Interchangables"..can SAVE YOU MONEY

How in this economy.....can I stretch my
money, & at the same time have my daughter
wear the cutest Bows, Flowers & Headbands
that can be very PRICEY online or in the mall???
My mouth dropped open when I found some headbands
w/Flowers online for $10-$16.00....Wow...and it said
SOLD under one of the photos for $16.00.....I could not
believe it....
I will not be charging high prices....I have
always liked finding a good deal on things and I
believe you would too. I will have very good prices
for you @ Santa's Gift Shoppe Boutique....
We are all in this together...Why not help each
other out and get through this a little easier....

One way is to buy what I call "Interchangeables"..
That is......to buy maybe a white headband with a
Pink & white Flower....... then instead of buying
another whole set for Christmas (just get a RED
Flower or a polka-dot Cutie-Pie Bow & use
the same color headband.....MIX & MATCH...
That's why I call them "Interchangeables" ..It's
like stretching your wardrobe.....

The Cutie-Pie Mother/Daughter Apron Set
w/Bow was so popular in the GIVEAWAY.......
I thought you might like to see some of the other
COLORS we will be using for Aprons, Bows, &
Flower Headbands at this years Santa's Gift
Shoppe Boutique (Fri. Dec. 4th & Sat. Dec. 5th)


This is the matching material (soon to be aprons)
that go with the Bows (if you want matching bows that is)

Does anyone have a "Bewitched nose" that I could
borrow to have these done with a "twitch of a nose".....
Wouldn't that come in handy along about now......
PLEASE SEND IN THOSE ELVES!!!

The Cutie-Pie Brown/Aqua & Brown/Pink
Polka-Dots are really popular.....

So are the Bright PINK & GREEN Polka-Dots
Then you have the Headbands with "Interchangeable"
Flowers.....
Or put a Polka-Dot Cutie-Pie Bow on the
Headband and give it a whole different look....

1 comment:

  1. Love the contemporary and cute fabrics! Can't wait to get another apron. A girl can never have too many aprons! Keep up the good work, Santa and the elves!

    ReplyDelete