Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Amazing Father's Day Cakes

 Father's Day is coming..Sunday June 17th. I found a  blog (that actually found me) & I wanted to help him out..to show off the "world of Ties" & info he has regarding ties..

In other words "Everything you always wanted to know about Ties but were afraid to ask"...

 My mom used to do a Tie Cake for my father but not like these!! He had these Father's Day Cake Ideas on his Blog & they were incredible (but he did not make them) but gives you the link to the original creator of them.

I wish I had my Father here to give him a wonderful day but he passed away a lot of years ago at a young age. We miss him everyday but especially on Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day Dad....XOXO Love you.

HERE'S JUST A FEW FATHER'S DAY CAKES (That I LOVE) TO SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN... So..Stop by his blog..Let's show him some support & Leave some comments... His name is Matt, his blog is HERE

tiecake7
 Original Source Here

tiecake11
  Original Source Here

tiecake3
 Original Source Here

tiecake9123
Original Source Here

Hope all your dad's have a wonderful Father's Day. Hope you got inspire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment