Happy Valentine's Day!! Hope you have a fun day
with that special person. Above is a photo of the
Marshmallow Candy Treats for my husbands class tomorrow.
These are so EASY/FAST..
1) You just need:
Candy Melts (you can get at Walmart or Michael's)
Pop sticks & plastic bags with twist ties
Marshmallows (Big kind)
2) Put Marshmallows on sticks (see below)
3) Line up sprinkles & put melts in bowls.
4) Put candy melts in microwave safe bowl & microwave
on high for 1 min. Take out..CAREFUL might be very hot.
Stir to help candy melt . Put back in Microwave oven
30 sec. & should be done..stir (see below) You need it smooth
enough to dip marshmallow in & turn all around so candy melts
cover the marshmallow. After that **Hold over sprinkles bowl & take
handfuls of sprinkles to cover candy melts. (See Below)
5) Place finished Marshmallows in Oasis Foam til dry.
6) Let dry...Take dry Valentine's Day treat & put plastic
bag over Marshmallow & put twist tie around to secure for
8) It's now ready to give the kids some Valentine Day Treats
& Homemade Candy Marshmallows.
Hope you have fun & enjoy your kids & loved ones
this Valentine's Day!