Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monogrammed Initial Glasses/Mon. Blog Hop

Summer is just about here..It's getting warmer
& there are going to be parties at home, by
the pool, beach you name it.

Celebrations are great..to be with the people
we celebrate in our lives..our families & friends.

Make the celebration even more festive with
Monogrammed Initial Glasses plus dots. They
are so much fun to make..Do a monogram in the
font of your choice & colored dots & your ready
for partying.

I just designed my monogram & cut it out with
my vinyl cutter. So easy & I love how they
turned out!!

Now it's time to see what you have been working
on lately..Hope the Blogger will let me post it..

If it's working ok the Blog Hop will be below
the next photo..Have FUN..



0 comments:

Post a Comment