Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Personalized Room Decals/Wed. Blog Hop

I am going to attempt once again to post.. Blogger has been
giving me problems with that.

I wanted to show you what I've been making lately...
This was for an order but I really like how cute it looks
on a little girl's door.

The colors are really interesting & fun. They go with
bedding called "Raspberry Swirl" which is such a
cute name.

It's just done out of Vinyl Matte cut out with machine
& dots added for the Lollipop Flowers. Fun..Fun..Fun
What have you been up to lately?? Can't wait to see..
If this is working correctly the Blog Hop will be Below..
Have fun & leave comments for everybody..

0 comments:

Post a Comment