Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Blog Hop/Walk of Fame

Wednesday is Here & that means Wednesday's
Blog Hop of inspirational ideas/recipes & my
Favs in Santa's Gift Shoppe "Walk of Fame."

Want to join the Fun?? Check out how to
enter the Blog Hop each Monday/Wednesday
(2 different Blog Hops) BELOW..

You can grab my button/code & put it on your
sidebar to spread the word that will help others
find our Blog Hop & get to yours & everybody
else's Blogs!

Here a a few of My FAVORITE Picks
from last Wednesday's Blog Hop..

IF YOU HAVE BEEN "Featured" be
sure & grab my "I've been featured"
@ Santa's Gift Shoppe Button/Code
on the sidebar!! You deserve it!!



1) Aren't these "Choc. Covered Oreo Mummies" cute?
These are so popular this year. I can't wait to make them.
Go visit this great blog.. CLICK HERE


2) You have got to check out this great tutorial of how she
made this "Beaded Spider Headband." She's got a
really terrific blog..CLICK HERE


3) Is you mouth watering yet for these spectacular
Cinnamon Rolls??? Mine is...What a great photo..
You almost can taste them!! I have made Cinnamon
Rolls forever..& I can hardly wait to try this recipe..
Go see her wonderful blog..CLICK HERE


4) Isn't this Glowing Pumpkin great?? Check out her
very kids friendly blog...She has other great pumpkin
ideas & even a Pumpkin Story..CLICK HERE


OK..Now for WEDNESDAYS BLOG HOP...

Please Do Not put anything up that you have
already put up!! I see duplicates from the same
people 2 weeks in a row! New items each week
PLEASE....

Let's go Inspire each other..Here is where
You can share with us anything that YOU
have made : Craft, Trash to Treasure,
Tutorial, Makeover, Great Recipe....
WE LOVE IT All! This Blog Hop originated
@ itssoverycheri..Thanks Cher

THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBSITE!

Just Click on the "You are Next...
CLICK HERE TO ENTER BUTTON...
and follow the prompts..

Remember this is a Party..so have some FUN,
get to know some great new friends, & LEAVE
SOME COMMENTS that we al Love!!

3 comments:

  1. great post!! I can see you making those mummie cookies into santas too...later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my spider headband! I'm glad you liked it, I had so much fun making it and wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for visiting my blog and following! I am now returning the follow! I will be back later tonight to look it over! I have a wiggle worm in my lap right now!

    Katie
    http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete