Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fantastic Cheddar Biscuits

We just celebrated my daughter's birthday &
so she got to choose the dinner she wanted
which consisted of Tempura Shrimp, veggies,
fries, & we had Fantastic Cheddar Biscuits!!
The kind that taste like a lobster place we all know
& love....I wanted you all to have a chance at tasting
these delicious gems...Adapted from F. Poste of
allrecipes.com

RECIPE

2 c. biscuit mix (I used Bisquick)
1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp. dried minced onion
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2/3 c. milk
1/4 c. melted butter

Bake @ 450F for 11 min. or golden brown

Directions:
In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheese, onion,
& garlic powder (I added this INTO the mix..
the original recipe puts the garlic powder with
the butter to be brushed on afterwards) I think
it tastes much better mixed in with the other
ingredients...


Stir in milk until a soft dough forms a ball as ABOVE..

Using a large cookie scoop..drop rounded
tablespoons 2" apart onto baking sheet.
By the way...I love my SILPAT liners
from France. They are one of my Favorite
Kitchen items.

Melt butter & brush over warm biscuits...
Yummmmm...Melt in your mouth Cheddar
Biscuits...

0 comments:

Post a Comment