I hope each & every one of you have a
For Valentine's Day I made Chocolate
Lollipops for my husband kids at school.
This is how they turned out. I wanted to do
hearts but could not find the mold for them so
I made Smiley Faces (I was going to do their
faces with frosting but time was limited)
Here is the tutorial for you below..Easy/Fun
These are the supplies needed for what I did:
Mold for candy
1 bag Candy Melts (Michael's or Walmart)
lollipops plastic bags to cover
lollipop sticks (Michael's or Walmart)
Oasis (Green Foam for lollipops to stand up on)
1) Start out with putting the oasis in the
basket & securing it with the wire. (Place
around oasis & twist wire underneath &
curve back towards basket so it will not
polk anything) Put Grass all around the
2) Below are the candy melts in a bowl. This
is the amount I usually do at one time.
3) Microwave 1 min on high. Below is
how they look after 1 min. My microwave
is 1100Watts (You may have to adjust
your time for a lower wattage microwave)
4) I usually do another 20 sec. on high &
this is how it should look. Smooth & shiny..
5) I take a teaspoon & spoon into
each mold..this is how it looks before
you tap it on the counter.
6) This is how it looks after you
tap it gently on the counter. They
even out. I put them in the freezer
until they get hard (about 10-15 min)
7) To FINISH I turn them over on to
a piece of wax paper or parchment paper
& put them in the lollipop bags & tie with
curling ribbon. Then just place them in the
already prepared basket & they are ready
for giving. DONE..ENJOY!
These are really cute with BUNNY MOLDS
for EASTER My tutorial for those are HERE
NOW FOR MONDAYS BLOG HOP &
WALK OF FAME!!
You already know BLOG HOPS INCREASE
YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC to your site! So GLAD
YOU joined us...
A FEW RULES BEFORE YOU START..
1) Follow Santa's Gift Shoppe YR ROUND
2) Link up your POST..not your Blog Home
3) Link BACK to the Party on your post
or SIDEBAR..(Grab button/code on my
sidebar) So others can find us...
4) Click on the "YOU ARE NEXT ENTER
HERE" link & Follow the Prompts..
5) Family Friendly Links ONLY
6) 2 Different Blog Hops each week
(every Monday & Wednesday)
I will pick some Favorites from the previous
week to be in the "BLOG HOP WALK OF FAME"
so check back each week to see if you are there.
If you are take a "I was featured" @ Santa's
Gift Shoppe Button/Code (on Sidebar)
YOU deserve it !! Great job!!
Here are last weeks picks..
1) These are just so cute & so simple..
What could be better?? Inexpensive, too!
Check it out $3 Valentine Day Decor...HERE
2) Ohhhh...looks sooo delish!!!!
Check out this Skor Cake HERE
3) Another DELISHHHH one!!! Heart Biscuits
with Raspberry pie filling..(jams would be great
too!) Check it out HERE