Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Monogrammed Heirloom Ornaments - Christmas

I Love Monograms... I love creating them &
making beautiful ornaments with them. I have
just put the Monogrammed Vinyl Decals
in my ETSY STORE (Ornaments not included)
To see all of the Alphabet go to my ETSY STORE.

Check them out...They are so much fun!!!
What a perfect gift for Family, Neighbors,
Co-Workers, Secret Santa, Gift Exchange,
Teachers....

The Decals & Ornaments will be for
sale @ my up & coming "Santa's Gift
Shoppe Christmas Boutique"...
Fri. Dec. 3rd & Sat. Dec.4th

If your in the Fresno/Clovis Calif. area..
stop by & see us...Have kids??? Santa
will be here on Sat. from 1-3pm

Need an invitation?? Email me @
santasgiftshoppe1@hotmail.com

Great Price for 6 gifts!! $5.50 (That's
under $1 each!) letters A-Z Your
choice of 6...



Wouldn't a Personalized Heirloom Ornament
(that you made) be great for all the different
"families" in your own FAMILY?
*****Ask me about Super Saturday/
Quantity Discounts..

1 comment: