Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Blog Hop/Walk of Fame

Welcome to Santa's Gift Shoppe..Wow what
a week!! 20 hour work days to get the Christmas
Boutique ready.. Everyone had a great time &
loved the sights, sounds, & smells of the season.
Hopefully everyone felt the most important part
of it all..the "Spirit of the season." Anyway in
coming days/weeks I will give you a tour of
some rooms throughout the house. Thanks
to all who helped out and came..

These are the one stroke hand-painted
ornaments that were @ the Boutique.
I love to paint these..They never disappoint..


My NEW favorite to make ornaments are the
Polka dot Monogram ornaments. I love to make these
as well..I love the Pink/Lime Green colors &
perkiness of them..They are so much fun!!

That's all for now..Let's talk about our great
items in the "Walk of Fame" from last weeks
Monday Blog Hop..

You already know Blog Hops increase your
traffic to your blog so people can see what
things you've been working on!

Please GRAB my BUTTON/CODE & put
it on your sidebar to get more people to
join in...The more the merrier..To Spread
the word that we have a Monday & Wed.
Blog Hop each week. Both are different..

If your not a Follower..Why Not? We'd love
to have you...Join the FUNNN!

I will pick some Favorites from the previous
week to be in the "BLOG HOP WALK OF FAME"
so check back each week to see if your there. If you
are take a "I was featured" @ Santa's Gift
Shoppe Button/Code.. You deserve it!! Good Job!!

Here are some of my Favs from last Monday's
Blog Hop....It was hard to choose..they are all
so great!!

1) I love this "Candy Cane Kitchen Sign"
She has a wonderful blog filled with great
ideas & even has a Tutorial on this as to how
to make it step by step..Check it our
CLICK HERE


2) Isn't this just beautiful?? Out of paper yet..She has
a fantastic blog & great tutortial of how she did it...
& I love her Blog Name "Craftberry Bush"
Check it out..CLICK HERE


3) Again another terrific Blog & this is a
great "Candle Re-Do"..You have to check
it out..CLICK HERE


4) and this wonderful "Simple Rag Angel"
She says she has been doing these for a long
time.. I love them.. They are so cute..Go check
her great blog out..CLICK HERE


Thanks to all who joined in the fun @ our Blog Hop.

Now on to todays BLOG HOP..

We would love to see any: Craft, tutorial,
great recipe, trash to treasure..

This blog hop originated @
itssoverycheri..Thanks Cheri...

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FAMILY
FRIENDLY WEBSITE!

Click on the "You are Next..Enter Here "button
& follow the prompts..

Have fun, make some new friends & leave
comments that we all love!!

2 comments:

  1. That certainly got me in the spirit! Thanks for showing off my angel...I follow you already and love the spirit here!

    ReplyDelete