Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fast/Easy Salmon Fillets


This is a Fast/Easy Dinner....I buy A Wild
Salmon Fillet Slab (usually at Winco or Food
Maxx for about $6.00) It feeds about 3-4 persons
(depending on the size you want)

I start with a frying pan warmed up (so that you
will not have to use very much canola oil) I use
the oil decanter (in the above photo) I love it.......
It's one of my favorite kitchen items.....I got
it at Linen 'n Things but I'm sure they sell them
(for about $4-$5 at any Kitchen store)

Recipe
1 large salmon fillet (salted/peppered)
1/4 c. Parsley (fresh or I used dried parsley flakes)
1/4 c. lemon juice (I used lemon juice in a bottle)
1 lemon (sliced for garnish)
1 sprig dill (for garnish) optional

I sprinkle a few slots of canola oil over the frying
pan and because it's hot just swing the oil around
in the pan to cover the bottom of it....

TIP:
(A large salmon fillet will cut into
smaller pieces easier after the fish is cooked)
Salt & Pepper the fillet...Sprinkle some parsley
flakes in the pan and place the salmon fillet on top
(Fleshy side down) for a few minutes to seer juices
in....flip over (I use a pancake turner) on the skin
side & fry a few minutes more....

At this point I add some lemon juice
&
continue to finish the fillet until done....Flipping a
couple more times (Not very much longer)
until done......

TIP:
Roll the lemon on the counter a few times
back & forth before cutting & it will produce
more juice.

***The salmon is done when it FLAKES
when a fork is put to it....Enjoy!!!! It's
delicious.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment